There are many ways to respond when a guy says you’re hot. Unfortunately, whether it’s creepy or not, many girls don’t know how to reply because they can feel awkward and intimidated by the situation.
Recently, I was at a bar with friends when a guy came up to me and said, “Hey baby, You’re so hot.”
At that moment, Here are how to reply when a guy says you’re hot:
- First, say thank you. Then, smile and say thank you without really meaning it.
- Say no thank you, then tell him otherwise.
Though my gut reaction was to walk away from the situation, I decided to stay because he looked like he needed help.
Now, this is where things get interesting.
So what should you do? There are a few different responses for situations like “No Thank You” when you feel creeped out, “No Thank You” then tell him otherwise if you feel flattered, or smile and thank him if you feel awkward.
How to respond when a guy says you’re hot – 9 best responses.
I will teach you in this post how to reply so that every time someone compliments your looks, it’s an opportunity for connection instead of confusion.
1. Don’t reply
Don’t reply when a guy says you are hot, keep silent, and walk away, depending on the environment.
In other circumstances, don’t reply when a guy says you are hot in bed, it’s just another way to express your feelings.
When a guy says that you’re hot, what does it mean? How can he see if you look good or not! How do I feel like the receiver of this compliment? These are things we must all think about before
2. Reply with a witty comeback?
Reply with a witty comeback when a guy says you are hot and keep the conversation going. How to reply when someone compliments your looks? Be smart and elegant.
No time for witty comebacks right now! Please reply with a simple thank you and ask them questions about their life. What do I say when he tells me that I’m pretty? Keep the compliment lighthearted by asking.
3. Reply with an invitation to be friends.
Reply with an invitation to be friends, like that’s cool, can we be friends? This could lead to a relationship or make it awkward, you decide if someone says that you are hot when they find out your age.
4. Tell them that you are flattered, but you’re not looking for anything serious right now.
This is a polite way of responding when you are not interested in a new relationship. If you want to be clear that the person is not interested when someone tells me I’m pretty.
Ask them what they are looking for by saying when a guy tells me he likes my smile and asks if we can hang out sometime?
You can also ask him how it feels when he uses an emoji on his phone.
5. Be Nice and Honest.
Be honest and tell them that while they seem like a nice person, you don’t think there’s any chemistry between the two of you romantically or as friends because of different interests or lifestyles.
6. Thank him for the compliment
Say something like “Thanks, I’m glad you think so” or “I can’t believe you said that!” when a guy says you’re hot.
A positive response when someone compliments your appearance is always appropriate when someone tells me I’m pretty to their friends …
Thank them for the compliment and move on with the conversation. If they keep bringing it up, try changing the subject or ask if there’s anything else they’d like to discuss.
7. Stay Calm
Stay calm – remember that this is just one person’s opinion of your appearance. Just because someone says something nice about you doesn’t mean it’s true! Be confident in yourself! You are hot, too!
8. If you’re not interested, say, “I’m flattered, but I’m not interested.“
When dealing with a relationship or friend, it’s always best to be honest, and straightforward about what you want.
Being confident is key! If you’re not interested, say, “I’m flattered, but I’m not interested.” When dealing with a relationship or friend, it’s always best to be honest, and straightforward about what you want.
9. Be Polite and Friendly
Be polite and friendly when responding to a guy who says you’re hot – don’t be mean or rude about it. Don’t send back a rough or mean message when trying to be friendly and polite.
If they are too forward, asking them what their name is is is okay if you want some space. You can also avoid the situation by not mentioning how hot you think someone looks when talking with them in person.
How to respond when a guy calls you cute over text.
Thank You” or “That’s sweet of you to say!
Respond with something like “Thank You” or “That’s sweet of you to say!”
It’s always best to respond quickly (within 24 hours).
This will show the guy that he has your attention and that his compliment was important enough for you to reply immediately!
Don’t keep texting him if he doesn’t seem into it because this might make him feel worse.
What to reply when someone says why so hot
- Thank You: That’s very kind of you.
- The best way to respond is, “You’re so sweet. You look nice today too.”
- When someone says you’re cute, it’s nice to say thank you. But, you can also ask them what they like about your looks and why you are attracted to theirs too!
- You: Thanks! You’re cute too.
- Hi there! I’m glad you like me. What would you want to do, then?
- Hey, thanks for the compliment! You’re a pretty cool guy yourself.
- I think you’re lovely and I like your style!
- Instead of flirting, it’s good to maintain a friendly relationship with him. That way, you can get along better and maybe even start dating in the future!
- You’re right, and I am hot! But so are you.
- “Thanks, but you’re not bad yourself!” is one way to respond. Another option is to say, “I’m flattered!”.
- “Thanks, that’s nice of you.”
Funny and clever responses to when a guy says you are hot.
- I think you’re beautiful.
- Oh, you’re so funny!
- “I love to laugh, but I hate being laughed at.”
- I’m sure your girlfriend will think that you look good, too!
- I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date with me.
- I’m not hot. You’re just blinded by love!
- First, I must say that you are my type.
- You’re so handsome. I’m sure we’ll have fun together!
What does it mean when a guy calls you hot?
But beware! It could also mean he wants you for other reasons. For example, a guy who likes you will generally say you are beautiful, intelligent, and fun.
When a guy says this is in bed, it means that he thinks your body is hot when they see it naked or while having sex when they use the word ‘hot’ when speaking about their sexuality towards your person as well when talking about how good of a lover they think you might be.
Suppose someone uses the term “you’re hot” to describe what kind of personality traits turn them on. In that case, the odds are very high that both physical attractiveness and chemistry play into their attraction for you, even though those two things aren’t explicitly stated when using the phrase “you’re hot.”
Reasons why a guy will call you hot.
The different reasons why a guy might call you hot will likely come with several clues in his body language.
If you pay attention to these clues, when your physical attractiveness turns a guy on or when he’s turned on by the chemistry between the two of you, then it will be apparent that “you’re hot” means something along those lines when used in casual conversation.
A guy might call you hot if:
– You just met and he wants to sleep with you but only has enough time for a brief fling before moving on to his next destination.
This could also mean that shortly after meeting him when he tells this woman she’s hot in bed (about her sexual nature), there’s a chance they may have sex within minutes of them meeting up.
Other top reasons why a guy might call you hot and some clues to look out for in his body language. You can use these signs to determine whether he likes what he sees.
Here are just five of the many-body language sign of why a guy might call you hot:
- He looks at your face.
- He smiles.
- His eyes dart back and forth between your eyes and mouth.
- He leans forward.
- His pupils dilate (or get more significant).
These are all signs that he finds something attractive about what he sees. And it could be YOU! So keep reading!
There are many reasons why a guy might find you attractive. The first step is to understand what he finds attractive about your appearance in the first place. Once you know that, it’s easier to ensure that he keeps calling you hot!
How do I respond to a compliment from a guy?
You can respond in
- I’m flattered that you like me. Thank you!
- You should respond to a compliment from a guy by saying “Thank you!” or giving him a high five.
- There are a lot of ways to respond to compliments. For example, you can say thank you or ask a question like “”hy?””and then follow up with something like, “”I’m glad that you think so.””You are so sweet! Thank you for noticing.
- Just try to be yourself and have a normal conversation. Never compliment them too much because that could make them uncomfortable. You can also smile at their kind words!
- All you have to do is say “thank you” and then change the subject. You know, be polite!
- Thank you! That’s nice of you to say.
- An excellent way to respond is just by saying “thank you.” If are really more creative, you can say something like: “Aww! Thank you so much!”
Final Thoughts and Recommendation:
There’s a right-and-wrong way to respond to such comments, and the article explains them. Overall, men shouldn’t feel like they always have to placate women with compliments in order to get attention. Women shouldn’t feel like they’re owed certain kinds of respect from men, or entitled to special forms of treatment. Both sexes should be able to express themselves freely without fear of an unrealistic societal structure getting in their way.
Drop your comments below